Does your IT support provider understand the Accounting industry well enough to meet your needs?
BIOS Technologies understands that accounting firms value services that simplify management of time and tasks, and ensure sensitive data is always secure. Information technology is a vital part of your daily operations, so we want to work with you to guarantee you’re getting the right services and support for whenever you need it.
Have you settled for generic IT support? To get industry-specific services for your Metairie accounting firm today, be sure to get in touch with BIOS Technologies at (504) 849-0570 or Info@BIOSITGroup.com.
As your managed service provider, we do the following for your IT needs:
- Actively monitor your IT systems around-the-clock to detect and resolve issues immediately, before they result in costly disruption or downtime.
- Keep your network safe with managed anti-virus and firewalls to combat a wide-range of digital threats, including malware, viruses, and spam.
- Maintain reliable backups to keep your data recoverable and your organization operating no matter the type of emergency you enter in to.
- Offer on-site and/or remote support for IT issues to prevent productivity loss and/or downtime resulting from technology-related issues or concerns.
- Provide you with access to your data from any device or location to help you improve productivity and efficiency with anytime, anywhere access to important files.
- We actively review any and all issues you may have to ensure they don’t become repetitive issues that other IT support providers would only fix in the short-term.
- We act as your Virtual CIO to help you plan your technology needs strategically for your business’ exciting future.
Don’t bother with IT support that fails to understand what your Metairie business needs to excel in its industry! To learn more about what we can do for your business’ IT systems, contact BIOS Technologies at (504) 849-0570 or Info@BIOSITGroup.com today.
BIOS Technologies’ mission is to deliver superior IT support to the SMB market in the New Orleans Metro Area. We focus on companies that understand the business/security risks of unmanaged technology and want to maximize efficiency and profitability.